Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Give Thanks

I am running around the house today .... cooking, preparing, making placemats with the girls...you know the fun pre-thanksgiving stuff.  All the while, I am singing a song my youngest sung in her little preschool show this week.

Give thanks (clap, clap)
To the Lord (clap, clap)

Give thanks (clap, clap)
To the Lord (clap, clap)

For He loves you...
He loves me too...

Give thanks to the Lord above!


The big things...

My salvation
My husband
My girls
My parents
My extended family (Even though we will not be together this year for the first time in my 33 years, I love each of them!)
Our house
Our food
Our vehicles
Our health


The small things...

Devotions that touch my heart
Hearing I love you from my girls without me saying it first
Getting a LYMY message from my hubby  (LYMY darling!)
Sunrises
Miracles (big and small)
Baking cookies
Playing games
Toes in the sand
Vacations
Laughter
Bubbles
Christmas ornaments


The list could go on and on!

Happy Thanksgiving!

James 1:17a "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above"






No comments:

Post a Comment