Friday, November 4, 2011

Answers

I am procrastinating on something I vowed to do on Fridays...yes I am a procrastinator.  That is why this is my second Friday post.  It is also the second cold and rainy Friday in a row here in NC.  The weather is just plain yucky outside, so us girls are staying in.

I wanted to share two things.  First, today's Proverbs 31 devotion went so well with what we talked about yesterday, so I had to share the link.  It is by T. Suzanne Eller and is called "Letter of Love".  She discusses the joys of reading our "love letter" from our Heavenly Father.  I hope you will take time to read it for it is a true blessing.  http://devotions.proverbs31.org/2011/11/letter-of-love-2.html

Next, I wanted to reveal the answers to the Hymns game.  Did you know some, or all, at least one answer?   Were you singing some of the songs through the day and weekend?  I don' know, maybe I am the only one that loves humming and singing hymns!  What an uplifting habit!

Today's Verse
Psalms 100:2 "Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing."

Answers
1) Light
2) Glorious
3) Voice
4) Potter
5) Sweet
6) Song
7) Blood
8) Friend
9) Mansion
10) Blue

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment