Monday, July 18, 2011

Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in my Heart

My oldest daughter asked Jesus into her heart yesterday.  Do you hear the angels rejoicing?  
I do!  Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.”  Luke 15:10  


Oh how my family is rejoicing along with the angels!  Yes, she is young, and I realize she may have questions when she is older, but she is able to explain the death of our Savior for our sins and His resurrection.  I know she is saved!  It is so simple, a child can do it.  I think that is what makes it so hard for adults to understand.  It is free.  It is a gift.  Nothing is required except for you to ask Him to be Lord of your life.  We can come just as we are.  We have not done anything that is too bad for Him to forgive.  ANYONE CAN ASK!  


She got up excited this morning and was asking me about what heaven would be like.  4 1/2 years old and is asking about heaven!  She said she knew from Sunday School that there would be streets of gold, and she asked if she would have a bed.  It is so wonderful and even unimaginable to think about what it is going to be like!




VERSE FOR  TODAY
Ex 10:2  "And that thou mayest tell in the ears of thy son, and of thy son's son... that ye may know how that I am the LORD."


As I have said before, it is our responsibility to teach our children all about the One who gave it ALL for us!  But it doesn't stop at our children.  We need to teach our grandchildren, our nieces, nephews, cousins, friends, neighbors.  As Mark 16:15 says "every creature" needs to know the Good News, and we are responsible for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment