Friday, July 8, 2011

Teach

Oh how I love devotion time in our house with my two little girls.  To see my one year old already singing and doing the motions to Deep and Wide and to hear my four year old rattle off Bible verses that we have been learning over the summer, it just warms my heart.  I can imagine God is smiling too as He watches.  Our actual lesson today was about learning.  We are to give our children a love for learning and especially a love for learning about Jesus.

But, I also took the lesson to heart myself.  We are to always continue in learning from God's Word.  I promise we will always find something new, or a verse will touch us in a new way every time we pick up our Bible!

Today's Verse
Judges 2:10 "...and there arose another generation after them, which knew not the Lord, nor yet the works which he had done for Israel."

I can't imagine not knowing the Lord.  It is our responsibility to teach this next generation about the greatness of our Lord and the miracles He has done not only in the Bible, but for us as well.  Let's continue to learn and soak up God's love through reading His Word and teaching our children about His love EVERYDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment