Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Life

After speaking with a friend expecting her first child, I am overcome with emotion.  Oh the joy of being pregnant.  Not understanding completely what is going on inside of you, but knowing it is a complete miracle.  It amazes me that anyone could ever think that a baby just happens by chance.  How can everyone not see that it took a Masterful Creator to produce life?

I am so thankful today that I know the Creator of everything and to know He is still working on me.  I am teaching my girls that song, and oh how true it is.  He is making me what I ought to be and will be working on me until I reach my mansion :)

Today's Verse
Rev 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him...

If you don't know the Creator, He is waiting.  You just have to ask, and you will receive a new life and an eternal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment