Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Life

I am ready for my flip flops!  My toes are so tired of being stuffed inside of shoes.  I love the warm weather (not hot, just warm).  With the warmth comes the picnics, fun evenings outside and free toes.  Even though today is a beautiful day here in NC, the rest of the week looks awfully cold for March!  YUCK!

Next week we celebrate Easter and as I have heard it said before...it is the super bowl of celebrations for Christians.  We are praying for warm weather so our plans for Easter Egg Hunts and Birthday party fun for my littlest darling will all be enjoyed outside!  There are many other exciting things to look forward to at the end of March, including my biggest darling's Spring party at school.  I bought the supplies for the party today, and we are excited about the dirt cups we will be making.  (I will share next week!)   I love the way the party is called a New Life party...that is exactly what this time of year is about!

New Life...

Not only is there new life found in the trees blooming, flowers budding, strawberries flowering, and new chicks hatching...but we are celebrating the New Life offered by our Savior.

Jesus not only died for us on the cross to save us from our sins, but He lives again as well.  He conquered death in order that we may have New Life.

Today's Verse
"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new..."  Revelation 21:5a

He gives us New Life when we accept Him and all He has done for us.  It is not a perfect life here on earth, but it will be one day...and that New Life is more wonderful that we can imagine!


No comments:

Post a Comment