Friday, October 28, 2011

Hymns for Him

I do not usually post on Friday's, but I did want to share a few things!  Yay for Fridays!

First, I loved the devotion from Proverbs 31 this morning.  It is entitled "A Divine Interruption" and is by Wendy Blight who is leading the online Bible Study  I talked about earlier in the week.  If you care to read and enjoy the link is http://devotions.proverbs31.org/2011/10/a-divine-interruption.html

Also, I added a few recipes today so checkout the Leftover Queen tab if you would like!

Finally....I promised to share some of the games and things I prepared for the recent ladies conference I was involved in.  I love old Hymns!  Here is a fill in the blank Old Hymns game.  See how many you can get right!  I will reveal the answers next week!

Have a good weekend!


Hymns about Him
Hymns can be a comfort to us all.  How many can you recall? 
Fill in the blanks!  Try to guess them all!

   1)    At the cross, at the cross, where I first saw the _____________________

   2)    What a day ___________________ day that will be, when my Jesus I shall see…

   3)    I love you Lord, and I lift my ___________________

   4)    Have thine on way Lord, Have thine on way, Thow art the _________________, I am the clay…

   5)    Amazing grace how __________________ the sound, that saved a wretch like me…

   6)    This is my story, this is my ____________, praising my Savior all the day long…

   7)    Just as I am, without one plea, but that Thy ______________ was shed  for me…

   8)    What a ______________ we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear…

   9)    I’ve got a ____________________ just over the hilltop, in that bright land where we’ll never grow old…

   10)                       Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do remember me, way beyond the _____________


No comments:

Post a Comment