Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not Guilty

We are in the midst of party planning.  My "baby" is turning 2 this weekend - sniff, sniff, sniff, and presents need to be wrapped, eggs filled for a good old fashion Easter egg hunt, goodies made, cakes to be baked, and the list is endless.  I am trying something new (with fingers crossed).  I will be baking cupcakes inside mini ice cream cones.  We did a practice run last week and they were scrumptious if I say so myself!  I hope to have pics next week.  I also need to be adding some tasty recipes we have been trying.  Hope to get to that next week as well. Please pray for no rain on Saturday, or at least for it to hold off until the late afternoon!

In all the business, I wanted to share the link for the Proverbs 31 Devotion for today by Renee Swope.  It really spoke to my heart today and I hope you will take time to read, reflect and enjoy...

http://devotions.proverbs31.org/2012/03/getting-up-again-2.html

Today's Verse
"THERE is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."  Romans 8:1

As the devo talks about...Christians fail.  We will make mistakes everyday...even though when we are following Jesus closely and doing the best we can.  But, we are promised that no matter what, when we are "in Christ Jesus" there will be "no condemnation".   I love what my husband's KJV Life Application Study Bible says about this verse..."He has declared us not guilty and has offered us freedom from sin and power to do His will."

No comments:

Post a Comment