Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Not so good for you, but ooooh so good waffles!

Let's pretend today is Wednesday for just a moment...

Be in prayer for us tomorrow as we (and I do mean the whole family) begins Kindergarten.  I have cried a lot, my youngest daughter says her sister cannoooooooot go to Kindergarten, and my Kindergartner is a little nervous.  So I am not sure if I will be able to type tomorrow, hence today being the "What's Cooking Wednesday" post on a Tuesday.

This morning before orientation I made our special treat breakfast.  I do not make waffles very often this way, but on special occasions this is a fun way to give your little one a delicious treat.  We call these Nutella MMs Waffles.

2 cups Bisquick
1 1/3 cup mile
1/2 cup egg product (or 2 eggs)
1 Tblsp vegetable oil
1 Tblsp unsweetened applesauce
1/3 cup Nutella
3 packs of fun size MMs

Mix first 5 ingredients until well blended.  Swirl in Nutella.  Make sure to spray your waffle maker between each waffle with butter spray.  Add the MMs as you add the waffle batter to maker.  If you mix in the colors will run as the batter sits.  So good even without syrup!


A great first day of school treat!

Today's Verse
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."  Phil 4:13  (Even sending my little one to Kindergarten!)

No comments:

Post a Comment