Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What's Cookin' Wednesday!

I promise our family does not have a Nutella addiction, but it is very good stuff!  :)  If you have never tried it, it can be found in the peanut butter section of your grocery store.  It is a hazelnut and coco spread.  Yummy!  I have told y'all before that I took a peanut butter and honey sandwich everyday for lunch in Elementary school.  Well my daughter would take a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich everyday if I would let her.  When she was in preschool and I packed this delicacy, she would ultimately come home with chocolate on her face or clothes or both.  To try to remedy that problem this year, I decided to make sandwich bites instead.  I am sure this would work for PB and J as well as any nut butter and condiment of choice.

I simply tear the crusts off the bread and use for croutons or give to the bunnies out in our yard.  I take a rolling pin and roll the bread flat.  I spread pb on one half of the slice of bread and Nutella on the other half.  I roll jelly roll style and slice into little bites.  They pop right in your mouth and no mess is made.  YAY!




           Hope your little ones enjoy!










Today's Verse
Matthew 6:11 "Give us this day our daily bread."

No comments:

Post a Comment