Thursday, October 18, 2012

Prayer Request

My oldest daughter asked to play during the time I usually post, so we played :-)

We worked on our costumes for the costume contest at church next Wednesday night.  I got the worse glue gun burn on my thumb that I have ever had :-(

But it was worth it.  The burn. The no writing.  It was all worth it!  Yeah, I had an idea for my post running through my brain, but I will try to remember it for later (which is usually impossible).

I will not reveal our costumes, but we are going to be a family with a theme!  We have never done that, so I am excited!  I will only say silver spray paint was involved!

Take the time to hug your family today!  Play a game together, pick up the phone, send a card, or even a text.  Make sure you take those moments to show how much you mean to each other.

Life is fragile.  Life is precious.  Life is a gift.

We have a new gift in our extended family.  His name is Brantley David.  He is tiny and precious.  I have a pic, but I do not want to post it without the parent's permission.  If you can please be in prayer for baby Brantley.  He was born shortly after 5:00 am yesterday morning.  He came through his first surgery this afternoon.  He has several health issues.  Please pray for healing for this new little bundle of joy and strength for his parents!  We thank our Heavenly Father for this precious little one and the fact that He holds Brantley in His loving hands!  Jesus was a healer of many while on the earth, but we know He still has the power to heal from heaven!

Today's Verse
Matthew 9:35 “And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment