Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What's Cookin" Wednesday

Another meatless Monday recipe...

Burrito Pizza

1 canned pizza dough
1 cup refried beans
1 cup favorite salsa
1 cup drained and rinsed black beans
1 cup drained and cooked frozen corn
1  1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese  

Spray 11 x 15 pan with olive oil.  Pat dough out to pan size. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.  Remove from oven and spread the refried beans over entire crust. Follow with salsa, beans, corn, and then cheeses.  Return to oven for 12-15 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly and has desired brownness.  

Garnish with tomatoes, sour cream or guacamole.  This was a hit with my crew and I hope your family enjoys!



Today's verse
Psalms 143:8 
"Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way werein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment